|App Name||Seekable v1.10|
|Genre||Games, Video Players & Editors|
|Get it On|
This app converts to seekable video file, for the A-B repeater and so on.
– Simple operation.
– Clip and convert only necessary section to be seekable.
– Choosable input file even if Android can not recognize as video file.
– This app can be called from the A-B repeater, with A/B.
– Not depend on device.
HOW TO USE
(1) Choose an input video file.
(2) If you want to clip, set beginning time and/or end time.
(3) Click the ‘CONV’ button.
If long video, I recommend to set temporary end time and check the result.
– ‘-preset:v’ does not work if ‘-acodec aac’ is set.
– At 640×360 25fps, the video bitrate reaches 6Mbps.
– On this FFmpeg version, it shows the PAR as ‘SAR’.
* PAR: Pixel Aspect Ratio
* SAR: Storage Aspect Ratio (generally)
* SAR: Sample Aspect Ratio (in FFmpeg)
This app uses the following softwares.
Please read the licenses in each site.
– FFmpeg ___ http://ffmpeg.org/
– FFmpeg-Android-Java ___ https://github.com/writingminds/ffmpeg-android-java
– Fixed ver1.9 bug which can not access to the storage on Android 10.
– Added special effects into the MMD menu.
Copyright© 2020 ApkCorp.com All Rights Reserved