Android TV Remote is Compatible with all Android TV devices & Android TV Box.
Android Smart TVs / Devices Support Devices:
Nexus Player Remote
Fire TV Stick Remote
Sony Android TV Remote
Sharp Android TV Remote
AT&T TV Android TV Remote
Hisense Android TV Remote
Skyworth Android TV Remote
NVIDIA Android Tv Box Remote
TCL Android TV Remote
Thomson Android TV Remote
NVIDIA Android TV Remote
iFFalcon Android TV Remote
Nokia Android TV Remote
Realme Android TV Remote
Xiaomi Mi Android TV Remote
Philips Android TV Remote
also other supported Android TV Airtv, JBL, Telus, Onida, BPL, Thomson, Airtel, Asianet, Atria, Hathway, Lloyd, Marq, Micromax, Panasonic, TCL, Vu ,Kodak & Motorola.
For Remote control Android TV Device or Box you must have connect in same wifi & also you have to enable USB debugging Android TV.
Android Smart TV Remote Features:
• Android TV Device and Android Box Discovery
• NO installation, just click and control
• Control Channel Up,Down
• Control Play/Push, Reverse/Fast Forward
• Navigation Home,Up,Down,Left,Right
• AMAZING design with cool & easy interface
How turn USB debugging on Android TV for that follow bellow Steps
1. From the Settings, in the Device row, select About.
2. Scroll down to and click on Build several times until a dialog appears with the message, “You are now a developer.”
3. Press Home and go back into the Settings menu.
4. In the Preferences row, select Developer options, select USB debugging, and select On.
If you already done this steps then select device from list
– Some Known Bug Fixes
Copyright© 2020 ApkCorp.com