This is an application to view and analyze the third-party libraries used by the app.
LibChecker provides some basic functions, including App ABI architecture viewing and statistics (32-bit/64-bit), viewing native libraries, and viewing four major components (services, activities, broadcast receivers, content providers).
LibChecker also provides some unique features.
– Well-known library tags: For some well-known third-party library components, LibChecker will display tags, and you can view the detailed introduction.
– Library reference statistics: count the frequency of use of each library
– Package features: Analyze the apk package to determine whether the app is Split APK / whether it is written in Kotlin
– Snapshot: Compare component differences before and after app upgrade
The program is now open source:
– Optimized the layout rendering performance of each list
– Corrected the name of the native library architecture, now use the standard name
– Added some marked libraries
Tags: free download LibChecker - Viewing architecture of applications 1.7.6.r307.5ffa233, LibChecker - Viewing architecture of applications, LibChecker - Viewing architecture of applications 1.7.6.r307.5ffa233, LibChecker - Viewing architecture of applications 1.7.6.r307.5ffa233 apk
Copyright© 2020 ApkCorp.com